Thursday 12 April 2012

A heavy heart..

Sitting in the dark.. on my laptop in a mood where my mind can drift...
There comes a time where you just really sit and reflect on yourself.
You have to remember that the way we act, we're representing ourselves, and that's what people take. True, we all make mistakes, but the most important thing is to evaluate yourself and so there won't be a next time for a mistake to arise.

My mind is literally scattered and my heart is heavy... God is amazing, he knows who to bring to speak to you at the right time- but then sometimes no one will actually be there because he wants you to directly call out to him in time of distress.

There was a question that was ringing in my ears after my bible study session today, 'Do we only appreciate God when we're in a problem?' because sometimes we forget to appreciate God when everything is ok... and that's a mistake that we make..

So scattered.

God knows.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)