Wednesday 4 December 2013

Super slow week

How is tomorrow only Thursday?

Shouldn't it be Friday? I guess I'm just going way ahead of myself.. but I really think this week is going by super slow.. and I'm so tired!

It's the penultimate week before we break up for holidays and I really wish it was this week..
I'm so ready to just have a good ol lie in.

It's getting to that time where it's getting harder and harder to gather energy to get out of bed.. but programming in my mind that I still have a week and a bit of work.. I just have to get up.

I've been in a weird state today.. not happy, not sad, not angry, not upset.. just dormant.. and in deep thought.

You know where you get to a stage where you're like 'This isn't all life has to offer, is it?'
Life is not about routine, repetition and the like.. it's about learning and adventure...

But anyway.. at least tomorrow is a day closer to Friday...

Optimism!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)