Friday 6 December 2013

Beloved Friday

This week went SUPER SLOW for me!

It really felt as if yesterday was Friday.. I probably was just getting ahead of myself because I really want next week to just come and go and then I'll be on holidays.

Ohhhh Lord  Jesus.. I've been doing a lot of thinking... and there's just somethings that you don't have the power to do.. you can't control anyone.. neither can you stop anyone from doing anything.. all you can do is advise and hopefully they take the advice they think is good.

But sometimes in life you encounter people that will be around you... that just need to learn things on their own..

It's painful to watch someone do something silly... but if you've advised them I guess you've done your part..

People like to learn the hard way I guess?

Either way.. one week left.. the countdown continues!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)