Thursday 5 December 2013

Chilly morning

Lord in heaven it is cold! It's that abusive wind chill cold..

I woke up with a heart full of irritation.

After a brisk walk to the bus stop this morning and some encouraging notes and words I feel a lot better... the situations we are in are tests for strength.. not to weaken us but to build us up for what life has to throw at us.

One thing we need to do on a daily basis is constantly look at everything that happens to us positively.. it may look bad, but 'All things work together for good for all those who love God.' (Romans 8:28)

I was saying to myself last night I'm so fed up.. with everything.. and why this and why that.. and when we get like that.. you don't know your prayer answer/testimony/miracle is around the corner..

And so... regardless of what is dashed at our head pieces..

We will overcome.. we are all stronger than we actually believe.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)