Wednesday 11 December 2013

Natural Magic

So... As I stand on this packed train... Aka part 2 of my journey to work... I must marvel at the fact that just yesterday I was on the verge of becoming sick as a dog..

You know when you can feel if you don't do something you're just gonna be flat out ill.. Bed ridden. The whole shebang.. Yeah.

Me specifically when I feel like I'm gonna be ill I know it's due to lack of rest..
So what did I do?

When I got home.. I did all the stuff I needed to do to unwind.. And then to tackle my scratchy throat.. (that's always the first symptom) I made tea with honey.
BLACK tea at that... No milk, no sugar. And just added honey.

As soon as I finished the drink... I felt so much better and went to sleep.
When I woke up.. My nose was filled... Blew my nose.. And my throat was no longer scratchy.
For me.. When I'm blowing my nose a lot it means whatever I did worked... It's good to know yourself and how you tick!

But anyway-- black tea and honey. Did the trick.
All these lemsips and beechams and things I refuse to drink.. You have to drink about 5 before you feel anything.
Gonna have another cup when I get to work!

It's getting so cold...

And on that note...
Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)