Wednesday 21 March 2012

So... I'm going to be a guest speaker..

At a youth workshop in Croydon!

It's all part of this place I work for, Enpower, I'm a writer there, and the owner of it needs speakers to come. I'm also an Ambassador, so I represent the youth and the creatives.

The subject matter is body image and perception so it's more focused on the young women.. which I can completely empathize with, which is why I want to do this workshop!

Funnily enough, I would have never thought ME of all people would be talking to young people about self esteem and how they feel about themselves, with me being a heavy victim of low self esteem and confidence through my 23 years.

But it's a chance to network, and to encourage young ladies who are in that same situation to be liberated and to have a new outlook on themselves, to be comfortable with themselves and appreciate how they are and who they are.

Should be good!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)