Sunday 4 March 2012

Oh my gawd! It's March!

I just can't believe it!

I remember new years eve at my church like it was yesterday.
It's actually madness.

I wanna share something. On Friday.. for the whole of the day, I would hear like a quiet still voice speaking to me and just saying things to me.

I'm believing this was the holy spirit--you know how God always wants to speak to us but we never listen..?
Well I was hearing something! And it just kind of renewed my mind and made me really really think.

There are so many idiotic thoughts that drop in my mind that I don't even need to make time for. There are things that I don't even need my mind to be processing--there are places that my mind does not need to go!

This may not even make sense to you... but for me it makes heaps of sense.

The amount of things we think about are completely unnecessary...

God's working on me..

I can feel it.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)