Sunday 11 March 2012

Self Evaluation...


Before you look at someone... look at yourself first.

I've been reflecting about myself.. and the things I'm doing wrong and what I need to do. Because really, in this life, it's about ourselves before anyone else. If our paths in life are gonna be straight-- it's all down to our attitudes and what we have planned to achieve.
I've pin pointed a lot about myself that I need to change and I need prune out of my system--because if not, I will suffer, I will struggle, and life will not be enjoyable.

It's time to stop looking at other people and look at ourselves first and foremost..
And from there we'll prosper..

Little things like this... help us to be humble and therefore God comes in and lifts us up..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)