Sunday 4 March 2012

Mishaps and what not..

Have you ever had a time where you're just speaking to someone nonsensically, and then afterwards you sit down and think about what you said and go 'Wait, did I really say that?' 'Why did I even say that?'

And really, there's no time limit to what we say, we don't need to speak like a motor for someone to hear us..

But I guess in the heat of conversation we just say things without thinking and then afterwards we wonder or regret why we said them..

But even scripture says, 'Be swift to hear, and slow to speak'.. so instead of being swift to speak and slow to hear.... (you get my drift)

It's all part of life... when we speak much, we make a lot of mistakes as my spiritual father has always said and it's the stone cold truth!

So next time you're speaking.... just think about what you're gonna say.. it's not really hard. I've started to implement this and it makes life easier...
I know it's hard especially when you're in an argument.. but the scripture still applies..

Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)