Tuesday 10 January 2012

Writing Inspiration..

I'm trying to rekindle my writing..

I've been writing, but not writing STORIES. And recently, I had a good ol outpour while listening to the Inception OST, and oh my goodness, I think this music just invokes something in me because I wrote something that I never thought I could, I still need to polish it, but it will be something good, I pray.

The music brings forth such emotion, and that is what you need as a writer-- you need to be able to encapsulate emotion--this is what captures readers.. and then there comes the imagery and everything like that.

Writing is an art... and it's something I love and strive to do--because whether you realise it or not, words are very powerful, and it can change people's lives one way or the other.

That's what I want to do.

I will do it, with the help of my God :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)