Monday 16 January 2012

Epiphany

I had a dream a couple of days ago that I was climbing a mountain, tripped and my hand smeared in a little faeces.. I kept going, stood on a branch, almost at the top, but I couldn't really pull myself up.. I called one of my brothers, (in Christ) and he helped me up.. and I woke up.

My realisation was that I am definitely going to need help from another person in order to make it up to the top.

It's as simple as that... in life everyone needs somebody--and as much as you think you can do something on your own, you really can't.

That's life.

I'm planning to also start documenting some encouragement vids on youtube... because there's people who need to hear a word that will uplift them...

Soon come...

God bless
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)