Thursday 5 January 2012

Ending of the first week of the January

Imagine.. the first week in January is almost over.

I know.. I'm being a little extra.. lol.

Again.. I'm being so reflective--but it's needed. There's some things that need to change, some things that need the heave ho.. some things I need to maintain.. and so much other things that I need to reflect on.

Reflecting is a good thing.. it gives you a chance to check on yourself.. check what you need to improve.. and what you need to achieve..

But thinking too much is not good... as I know, and I still do it.

This year... all I can say is God.. take your seat. I'm beginning to learn to leave certain things to God and not think I can do it all on my own--it's not possible.

Ah.. God will have his way.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)