Tuesday 2 August 2011

It's August!

A new month. A new thing that God will do.

I know I haven't updated, and that's all on my part.
Life is so demanding... and my spiritual father always says something, 'We have given the power to make wealth' God gives us power and authority to do what we couldn't do. We have the POWER to CREATE.

Are you still with me here?

God is not a magician. You don't just sit there and wait for God to come down from the clouds before you do something. God is a spirit. He uses US as his vessels for what he wants to do for this world to be what he wants it to be.
So WE have to put the work in; that's why scripture says 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me'

So.. whatever you are seeking for. GO FOR IT. God has given us the power to do it. Don't just sit there and expect God to come.

God does not come the way we are expecting. God can manifest himself through a baby, a dog, a toddler.. anything! You don't know, that's why it's never good to expect. Just have belief and faith.

Scripture also says, 'We walk by faith, not by sight' 2 Corinthians 5:7

That means, the things that you are praying for.. the things that have been declared over your life.. you have to have FAITH and believe so that it comes to pass. Lets say 'Faith' is our spiritual sight. Do you know how powerful your faith can be once you build it up?

Even me.. I'm getting to a level.. but my faith is not up there just yet. I'll admit, sometimes it sways, and I do get a bit double minded, and that's never good. But God is helping my slowly. When your faith sways too much.. BUILD IT UP.

How?

Encourage yourself in the word of God.
Find yourself a spiritual father/mother
PRAY

Prayer is key. It helps a lot. God has answered a lot of my prayers and I get so marveled. He HEARS ME! If that doesn't build up your faith... I dunno what will.

But that's all for now. I gots so many other things to write; but I promise I'll update tomorrow or even this evening...

God bless
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)