Thursday 2 March 2017

Living with an infant: Growth

My son is going to be 5 months this Saturday. Oh my goodness *cries*

Where has the time gone? It was only yesterday I had him! Lol
Every day he is changing right before my eyes.. His personality is unfolding and it's just beautiful.
I'm also slyly starting to wean him.. The other day I tried to give him a little porridge and he liked it! Watching his little mouth smack with all vim and kicking his legs with glee. 

I gave him potatoes today (in very tiny portions) and he kept crying for more!
It's so funny to watch their faces adjust to the new tastes and textures of food.

But I will definitely document here when I fully begin to wean..
The way he looks at my food it's possible I can begin when he's even 5 months (they recommend to begin at 6 months!)

I'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)