Saturday 4 March 2017

Faith

There is something I'm seeing nowadays and I am so happy...
Christianity is being embraced more. In the media especially.. social media, television, radio-- even when I step out there's adverts on buses and trains talking about Christianity.
I'm so happy. The UK is a Christian country, and now it's being embraced by the people.
Personally I wasn't an active Christian myself, let me be honest-- but I believed in God.
What made me embrace the faith more was when I lost my mother to cancer. It was a big blow for me because I had just entered my 20's and was coming towards the end of university about to enter the grown up life per se!
So losing my mother, my only guardian in my life.. What do I do now?
But now being 28.. What God did was draw my attention TO him.


Come on now.. A girl just entering her early 20's, naive, vulnerable, no experience yet to stand on.. I could have easily been swayed into the darkness of the world.
But God had a greater plan. He has literally been guiding my path since my mother died.
The DAY my mother died.. I got a new job. The WEEK in which my mother died I received a word from God about my life.
Like come on, won't he do it! Ain't got good people? So even though my mother isn't alive, before she died at least she died knowing that I'll be ok, you know?
And since then I have been encouraged and strengthened by my almighty father every day.
I have my biggest support system, my church God's Solution Centre and my spiritual father Rev Dr Abbeam Ampomah Danso.
I know God wanted my attention. He's definitely got it lol. My life has changed so much and I am forever grateful. Having faith is definitely something that changes your outlook on life and reassures you there is more to life than a 9-5.
You can never force anyone to believe in what you believe but there is no harm in sharing. It isn't fair to keep something to yourself when it has impacted your life in such a positive way.
That's why I will always say, Jesus loves  you whether you want to believe it or not.
He does ❤

2 comments:

  1. Very encouraging. God bless you for the word.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)