Tuesday 23 June 2015

To the Broken Hearted

Dear Reader,

I know that person hurt you.
I know that situation seems like it is never ending.
I know you have no money.
I know you feel like you want to give up.
I know you feel as if no one is there to help.
You're tired of crying. You're tired of keeping up the façade of being 'fine' and convincing yourself that everything is 'ok.'

I know.
How long you may have been crying; how long you may have been suffering, can I reassure you that there is a way out?

Hannah cried out of her heart to be able to bear a child; her deepest desire. God answered her cry.

Are you telling me that situation that you are so embarrassed to speak about; or that problem that you seem to have been in for far too long.. God can't turn it around?

He can.

I am inviting you, to come and receive that answer to that cry-- that desire that has been in your heart for far too long that you thought would never be answered.
A 4 day programme entitled 'Tears of Hannah'


Your cry WILL be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)