Thursday 25 June 2015

'My Father'

A very old poem that I wrote...



Almighty Father


He looks at me from above


Almighty Father


He manifests himself like a white dove.






When I'm alone, he is my comforter


He is my strength


If it wasn't for him


I would have met my death.






I can talk about anything with my king


Because he is the creator of all.


I can talk about anything with my king


Even when I fall.




In my bed, when I cry myself to sleep.


He is there, collecting my tears


When I wake in the morning


I feel joy, so deep.




The times I feel alone


I call out to my father


In the darkness of my shadows 


I'm completely in my zone.




My father is the one who is keeping me alive


My mother is no more.


He is my heart, my soul.


He has arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)