Saturday 17 December 2011

Selfishness

I'm a really selfish person.

Yeah, I do nice things, but at the end of it all, it all toils down back to one person-and that is myself.
We always want things, we always ask for things, and when we don't get them, we moan and complain.


There was a statement I heard today at church about how we look at where we're at now, and if we ask for anything from God, and don't get it, we immediately think there is no God-- yet we don't think about what the future holds.
And it's so true... we're so encapsulated with what's happening now--the situation that is happening now, rather than thinking ahead to where we are going to be.

I'm just sitting here thinking my head out about so many things.

God will help me.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)