Wednesday 14 December 2011

One of those days...

So much for posting that blog--i've even forgot what the topic was!

Just been in a really pensive state today thinking about a variety of things, but just mainly thinking about the fact 2012 will be here very VERY soon.

Asking those questions.. what have I accomplished this year? I haven't really done anything that I can say 'Yes, I accomplished this'

Next week, I really want to sit down and start planning stuff I need to do for the forthcoming year. Time is ticking. Not saying I'm rushing, but I need to start making movements and setting milestones for myself.

I can't just be here idle and not do anything.. God has something for me to do.. but until I make a move, it won't get done.

*sigh*

God bless
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)