Monday 12 December 2011

The realisation of it all..

That the year will be finished in about 3 weeks.. and I'm going to be 24 next year!

*gasp*

But... this entire year just has gone too quickly-- is it me or does every year seem to zoom by faster?

Anyway... again, I know I haven't blogged for a while... I really need to set my priorities straight again because I was having a talk with my brother and I outlined that I'm getting really lazy, because when I come home from work I don't feel like doing anything but sleeping..

But in order to play hard, you need to work hard too right?
And generally as woman, there are things we need to polish up.. and I'm at that stage now.

Gotta stop being lazy!

I also feel like my communication with God is running dry as well.. like it's starting to diminish.. that has to be sorted out asap. I can't be having that.

I'm going to strive to blog again later because there is something I have been thinking about...

Till later,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)