Thursday 11 May 2017

Gummee Glove: Review

When my boy's teeth started cutting through, I had to rush and get some type of teething toy to soothe the pain that he was experiencing. Upon my purchase, I stumbled upon this (pic below)
Called the 'Gummee Glove'; what attracted me to it as the colours and the fact that it has so many parts for the child to chew on, and the fact that they can WEAR it. 
Especially with my boy, he can hold things very well, but he likes to throw things too so at least with this, I can secure it on his hand and he can chew away. The glove makes a crinkly sound like a plastic bag and my boy seems so fascinated with that sound, so even better.

It even comes with its own little travel bag for hygiene purposes-- how much better can you go?

And most of all, my boy likes it. So, can't go wrong! His two teeth are fully out now, but obviously there's more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)