Monday 10 April 2017

Simple Baby Bath Review

So.. through a good friend of mine, I discovered the Simple baby bath range.

There's three different types:

Moisturizing bath, Moisturizing Shampoo, and All in one.





I've had the opportunity to use the 2 out of 3 h is the Moisturizing bath and shampoo and with Jeremiah's history of products and dry skin; this has been the best thing that I have used for him.
The moisturizing bath and shampoo are no tears, so if it accidentally enters in his eyes it won't sting which is great because the way Jeremiah is so mobile in the tub I have no worries.

The smell of the shampoo and bath is great, very gentle and it makes my boy's skin very soft. I love the shampoo especially, it lathers great in my boy's hair and it has helped with his dry scalp.

The only downside is you can only find this range in chemists and pharmacies. If you go somewhere like Tesco or sainsbury's you will not find this particular baby range. 

They only sell for ONE POUND! It's really good and it's best to stock up now before they become very well known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)