Saturday 4 July 2015

Unseen Beauty

I stare into your eyes

The window to your soul

I stare into your eyes

You are in total control.

The others bypass your glorious beauty

But they don't see what I see

It's not your duty--

It's not their fault if they can only look

at the outward appearance.

They are blinded by the temporary mask

It's no bother to try and even ask--

if they will ever like you.

I remember the late night talks we had before

You spilling out your heart

Your soul

Your entire core.

The times we spent together, you crying on my shoulder.

I couldn't believe you can't see your beauty

As for me, I see the true you

You're loving, caring, and generous

It's finally due

to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)