Saturday 21 February 2015

Who am I?

There's something that my spiritual father always says.. And I tend to think about it and then push it to the back of my mind..
He says 'The reason why a lot of people are suffering is because they do not know who they are'
And my first thought was 'Well, I know who I am.. I'm Diana' and that's when I push it back.

But really.
Who am I? I'm a person who is very in tune.. Or i'd like to believe I have a level of intuition, I am really passionate, emotional, loving, caring-- I can be possessive, jealous, passive aggressive..
But in all these things, is this who I am, or am I just recycling this from what people have told me? Because you know sometimes people can tell you how you are and you take it on board..

I definitely do think about it.. And I do analyze myself on a daily basis..

It's I still have issues about myself that I need to deal with, but are those issues the result of not knowing who I am?
Like, someone can say to me I'm a great person, but I instantly shut it down.. I don't believe I am.. And I guess this is where the issue lies..

It's a lot.. But I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)