Wednesday 21 January 2015

Realizations

Well.

God has touched me. He touched me real good. He dealt with me REAL good.

Because you know what.. as much as I perceive myself as a strong person-- well, I have to be I have no other choice-- I have my weak moments. I have my flaws. I have the times where I just want to bury my head in someone's arms and cry my heart and my soul out.

Yes.

I have these moments. But I have no one to help me embrace these moments. So I have to continuously stand firm and hold myself together.

It's so hard. God, it's so hard.
But what else can I do? I know for sure that I'm a strength for a lot of people.. so to see me in such a broken state.. well.. it wouldn't discourage them but you know how you just look up to someone so much and you kind of gain your strength from that person kind of thing?

Yeah.

Well. I've realized that.. whether I like it or not.. I'll always have flaws. As much as I will have those weak moments, I shouldn't feel as if I'm a weak and helpless person.. it's just what makes us human. We can't ALWAYS be strong.. there will be focal points in our lives where we can break down, but the decision on our part is to get back up.

I'm still learning about myself.. and I really thank God.. because I know he knew EXACTLY what he was doing.

He's really all I have... and I'm thankful.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)