Wednesday 15 October 2014

I really do thank God, every day of my life.

#positivity

Despite the little bumps in the road, and the little situations here and there... my life is great.

Sometimes I think to myself that I'm a useless person and that what is the point of me being here.. blah blah all of that jazz, and I wonder what is the point of me being here?

But then when people are telling me they are glad they know me, and they feel comfortable enough to waste their time and tell me about their concerns, feelings and their problems and actually SEEK advice from me, or just a sympathetic ear-- is that not humbling or what?

It makes me feel like 'Yes... I have purpose' Because I have this thing where I know I'm not here just to be here.. there is something that I am meant to be doing, there are people that I am destined to meet and encourage or impact, or just HAVE to meet.

But.. when I sit back and think about my life and think about the people around me and who I've had to advise and etc I'm just like 'wow.'

It's not just about the problems in life.. because the problems are just what makes the great things more valuable.

Thank you God for all that you do for me.. and that you even CREATED me... and that I'm still alive to see the people I love and care about, and that they love and care about me as well..

Just... grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)