Thursday 27 February 2014

Rainy day Thursday

Well, hello person I cannot see in cyberspace!

It's been a while.. I know. Give me some credit, at least it hasn't been a month!
Anyway.. The new year isn't as bad as it began.. I'm starting to piece together things, and supporting and most importantly improving myself in small ways.
This year is a year of improvement for me because I really need to start moving and making  a mark.

And that leaves my question out to you-- what do you already do that people remember you by? I put on twitter this morning that if you do something and do it well you will definitely be remembered.
For me.. What i've been told many times is I encourage. I don't know how I do it, but I do it! Lol

One desire of mine is to be one of those people that are remembered for always being there and being supportive through the tough times, being that person that never left regardless of what's happened. I would like to be remembered as a person that caused them not to give up.
But there are things about myself I also need to change to be able to be that kind of person.
I want to make a change..

This life.. It's not all about what we want.. It's about others and how we can help them and make an impact in other people's lives..

Have it in mind that you are someone's helper... And just a word can change their life...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)