Thursday 6 February 2014

Nostalgia

Was looking through my writings and found this..



You really don't need to know..

These feelings I've been feeling...

You really don't need to know

How hard I've been trying at healing
Everyday it's a new cut, and you don't even realise

You go about your day, oblivious to what's happening to me
Internally.

The cuts never heal-- blood seeping out of the cracks

But who cares?

You're the straw that broke the camel's back.
I can't take it... you rubbing her all in my face.

Yet you are the one

That I am willing to chase.
All of the hurt, all of the emotions

Were all in vain.

But really, for your gain.

Internally I'm being cut piece by piece.

But what can I do?

I'm here for you no matter what.
Because I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)