Wednesday 14 September 2011

Let this day pass away..

Today has been rubbish.

But while the day has been going on, I've been reflecting on everything, and this thought came to me: before something can get good, it has to be bad first. When everything is ok and level, there's no impact, you don't really think anything special has happened, but when you start with a rough day, and it eventually starts rising up.. it's like 'Wow'.

If that made any sense to you, Thank God. But I know what I mean!

But then, God has predestined every day before we were even born...? So, that means he had it written that everything that happened today was meant to happen.

Hm... maybe I was meant to learn something..

I've just been in a sombre/annoyed/don't want to communicate mood.. but I'm asking God to help me.. I don't like being in this kind of mood.

God is in control anyway..

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)