Thursday 10 December 2015

Ups and downs, smiles and frowns

So.. it's almost been a month since I've posted anything again..

It's been a very adventurous month or so..
A lot has happened.. I can say.. good things have happened.

I've been having a very bad ankle of recent-- very swollen and very painful. I've had an on again off again problem with my ankle but it's never gotten to this level..
But I'm not really concerned too much.. it will go. I just need to take care of myself...

It's practically Christmas... and I can't believe it. There's a lot I want to achieve in the new year and I'm praying to God that I can fulfil it.

This year hasn't been all bad... there have been good points about the year... despite not completing some of the goals that I had previously envisioned.
But everything in its time, right?

God is with me every step of the way anyway--- just have to keep pushing through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)