Tuesday 20 October 2015

I'm in my own world

I was speaking to one of my brothers... and I said to him 'I'm just in my own little world you know... where everything is positive and shiny..'

He goes..

'Yeah. I don't get it.'

I've adopted a perspective on life where I look at everything in a positive light; and I try to look at the good in every situation-- sometimes that can make look a little oblivious and naive-- but really I'd rather think and look positively than be amongst the majority that think negatively or have given up on positivity; and have a 'glass half empty' look on life.

I always uphold hope that something better will come out of the situation.

Clearly... I am a human being and I will have days where I'm a little down-- the difference is to get up and not remain in that slump.

But yeah.. sometimes I feel like I'm in my own world with my positivity and rainbows like good ol spongebob over here:


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)