Tuesday 16 September 2014

I'm really trying...

Again.. I've been MIA right?

I need some form of tablet.. or just another laptop until my beloved Toshiba comes back onto my lap once again.

Of recent I've been trying to up my writing.. not just stories, but just general writing.. to keep the writing flow continuous with no breaks..
When the breaks come.. they always last for so long.. and then I lose the passion. Well.. not necessarily the passion but the inspiration..

I don't like that.


But yeah.. I've been writing a note everyday on my Facebook, encouraging, uplifting, or just my general thoughts.. and the other day a lady in my church told me that she's been reading them.. and I was like 'Really??' and she even admitted that she doesn't go on facebook much, but she's been reading my notes! I guess that says something-- a sign to keep writing.

I don't see my writing as anything.. but to someone else they see it as a form of encouragement, entertainment, or even escapism.

I'm really trying because I love writing.. and I'm still aiming for it to be something to gain income from-- but it's ok if it doesn't-- the most fulfilling part of it is that someone benefits from it.

Other than that.. I'm back at the work grind.. and.. life..

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)