Monday 19 August 2013

Growth and reflections

Hmmm... I have just said to myself I am not going to sleep until I finish all of the writing I need to do... so just gonna get this blog out of the way.

It's so painful to lose people that you love so much-- I don't mean as in death, but sometimes do you see after a while there are particular people that are in your life that start to fade away... or just plain disappear-- when I find they just leave like that.. it's of God. Maybe that person that was there-- their time is done in my life.. and we move on.

Have you ever thought about that?

That everyone in your life, or some of the people in your life are only there for a time? When you monitor the type of people around you.. you want to keep the people that are positive and you see the presence makes you feel good.

...just random thoughts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)