Thursday 14 March 2013

Be bold

So.

I think I've decided I want to do this.

I've just started a new writing project.. or more loosely, a novel.. MAYBE.. I'm still undecided of the length.
The story is provisionally entitled 'Triangle' and it's about a whole lot of emotional, cultural and self issues.

It's loosely based on myself.. I'm not going to give a lot away because the project is still in the working stages. I had the biggest fear of writing this.. but the way it's stayed in my mind, and the way I keep on feeling to write this-- it needs to be written.

Maybe it's not for me.. maybe it's for someone else who needs to read this and not feel guilty, maybe it's for someone who has held a secret for so long and feared to say anything for fear they will be judged.. I don't know.. but I'm going to stop being a coward and write it...

..and God will do the rest.

This may be the outlet I need to release my own self..

Who knows.

I will reveal more as time goes on..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)