Wednesday 14 November 2012

A message of Love


(Literally composed on my BB this morning, completely raw)


Feelings suppressed.. Not soon to manifest..
I just can't, will you fear me?
To know how I really feel? Will it be a burden,
Soon to kill?

 The moments that we shared.. 
 The words that were exchanged..
 The amount of which I cared..
 
 I wouldn't say a waste, but it was only by grace that they were able to be maintained.. 
 
 Scared to reveal the truth, but you were enough to be trusted, the rough edges of my being; smoothed as parts of who you didn't know started to come to light..

 I thought you might.. Just understand me..
 
 The experiences will forever be a memory,
 That will never be forgotten
 Moulded into my heart
 I hope it's the same..
 But I'm truly glad you came..
 
 A heart full of love, just for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)