Saturday 20 October 2012

Letter to my father..

I'm starting to feel distant from you...

I know I don't communicate as much OUT LOUD... but within my heart, I always speak to you.. and I know that you hear me...

Even the most littlest things that you do, I notice them and give you praise because of it. It's not on purpose.. it's just there have been other things that have clouded my mind.. and I know I shouldn't really allow anything like that to deviate my mind from you... but it's just I felt as if I've done wrong by you, so I feel ashamed...

But I know your word says you never leave nor forsake.. so it's not you that's distant.. it's me..

I just want to be closer to you than ever before... I want to be used by you.. I want you to be glorified because of me..

I just want to fulfil what I need to do..

Is that so much to ask?

Draw me closer.. cleanse me clean..


Forgive me..

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)