Wednesday 8 August 2012

Uncensored

This is the time and I can feel it..

But why am I being my own worst enemy and stopping it?

I'm thinking about what lies ahead, yet the first step I have yet to make.

It's true, it's only God that I have... and no one else.

So I might as well take this risk and do what I can do..

Or else.. I will be stuck..

Stuck in the space time continuum of debt, sorrow, discontent...

But once I break out on my own..

There's no more boundaries.

I think for myself.. I do it for myself...

There's no one to fall back on.. but God.

God is the only one I have..

He's the one that never leaves.. nor forsakes.

If I break

He will still be there.

I don't want to be stuck here anymore.

Stolen happiness and joy.

No more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)