Monday 3 April 2017

Living with an infant: 6 months!

Thank you my Lord!!!

My boy is 6 months!! He turned 6 months on Saturday and I am so thrilled. I can't believe he has made it to 6 months. I really can't. It's just unbelievable.

I just had you yesterday!

The way time is just flying is unbelievable-- I'll blink and then he would of turned 1,

That's how it literally feels like.

But wow. Jeremiah has come a long way already-- I remember him so small and I was carrying him everywhere in my arms-- now he's on his way to becoming a little gentleman, I leave him to do his own thing and play-- he can sit up for a little longer now by himself, he's smiling and giggling now... not to mention pulling my earrings and my hair! Oh Lord!
I like big earrings.. I'm going to have to stop wearing them for a while until he stops...! (Will he stop? lol)

He does the most cutest thing now-- if I bring my face closer to his, he will lift up his arms and stroke my face. It's so adorable.

He's getting so vocal now, more 'ba-ba's and 'da-da's, and a heap of squealing.

Jeremiah is known for being 'wiggly'-- he likes to kick his legs ALOT when he's excited, when he's playing... anytime really. That has increased a lot-- I'm wondering if he will be a speedy gonzalez when he starts to walk... lol

I'm reducing on the breastfeeding.. only breastfeeding at night and will gradually wean him off the breast-- Ideally I would have liked to have stopped now-- but I will actively work on the breastfeeding this month so hopefully by next month he'll be off the breast. He's on bottles and is eating semi solids so it shouldn't be too bad.

Things are changing... Soon he'll be getting teeth.. and eating proper food and talking!
I can't wait for him to start talking!

Teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)